Click here to submit Tips... contact me... information or news articles you wrote that pertain to this site!
Welcome to The Truth News.Info
Ron Paul Revolution - The
Rebellion Of The Intelligent
By Jay Weidner
Between Huckabee’s “Paul is dead” quote and Tim Russert’s admonition to Ron Paul on Meet The Press to “Stay safe on the campaign trail” it is time to say that there can be no doubt about it: These are threats. The establishment is delivering a big time message to Ron Paul.
They know what is really going on. They know the real poll numbers.
Ron Paul is doing very well and they are very worried.
The reason that the Ron Paul revolution is so worrying to the members of the Establishment is because this revolution is the most disturbing in history.
What I mean is that this revolution is the most disturbing to them.
The Ron Paul Revolution is the first web based revolt. This is the first truly post-modern political movement.
Pundits declare that Ron Paul is the Internet’s choice for the Presidency. But when I drive to the store, in my very liberal town, I don’t see any yard signs for Rudy, Hillary or anyone but Ron Paul and he has five signs. If this is an Internet revolution ii is now threatening to break through to the larger outside world.
The meaning behind being the Internet’s choice is what is interesting here. Like it or not, in my own decidedly unscientific polling of people, I have decided that those people who get most of their information about current events from the internet are better informed. I have also discovered that those people who get most of their information from TV or the newspapers are the most ill informed.
So if Ron Paul is the Internet’s choice, and the people who get their information from the internet are better informed, than that can only mean that Ron Paul is the choice of the best informed of Americans.
And this is what is rubbing Paul the wrong way with those in charge.
This is not a revolution like anything that has occurred in the past. This rebellion, best personified by Ron Paul, is a knowledge-based revolution.
This is a rebellion based on the facts.
In a sense it is the worst possible nightmare for the elites.
This is a rebellion by the most intelligent of the population.
And they will out-think everyone else.
This is a rebellion of the intelligent against the plans of those who are also intelligent.
But unfortunately for them we have the numbers. There are more of us than them. And we are also putting up our own money for this rebellion.
Because the elites know all of this they are stymied. They don’t want to resort to violence, yet, but they are resorting to threats. They are trying to unnerve Ron Paul. But history is on our side and we have a candidate who is smart, like us.
Give your money to Ron
Paul. Write to Tim Russert and tell him what you think. Thank the universe every day for the Internet and do everything you can to make sure that the monkeys in Congress don’t let anything happen to it.
But most importantly join the Ron Paul revolution.
Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians” for 2006
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today released its 2006 list of Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians.” The list, in alphabetical order, includes:
1. Jack Abramoff, Former Lobbyist – Abramoff is at the center of a massive public corruption investigation by the Department of Justice that, in the end, could involve as many as a dozen members of Congress. Abramoff pleaded guilty to conspiracy, fraud and a host of other charges on January 3, 2006, and was sent to prison in November to serve a five-year, 10-month sentence for defrauding banks of $23 million in Florida in 2000.
2. Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY) – In January 2006, Hillary Clinton’s fundraising operation was fined $35,000 by the Federal Election Commission for failing to accurately report more than $700,000 in contributions to Clinton’s Senate 2000 campaign. New information also surfaced in 2006 raising more questions about Hillary and her brother Anthony Rodham’s connection to the Clinton Pardongate scandal, where presidential pardons were allegedly traded in exchange for cash and other favors.
3. Former Rep. Randy “Duke” Cunningham (R-CA) – In November 2005, Cunningham pleaded guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to commit bribery, mail fraud, wire fraud, and tax evasion. He was sentenced to 8 years, four months in prison and ordered to pay $1.8 million in restitution in March 2006.
4. Former Rep. Tom Delay (R-TX) – Tom DeLay, who was forced to step down from his position as House Majority Leader and then resign from Congress, decided in 2006 not to run for re-election. Congressman DeLay has been embroiled in a series of scandals from bribery to influence peddling, and was indicted twice by grand juries in Texas.
5. Former Rep. Mark Foley (R-FL) – Foley left the House in disgrace after news broke that he had been sending predatory homosexual emails to a House page. A recent House Ethics Committee report indicated that Republican leaders knew about Foley’s dangerous behavior, but failed to take action. Democrats, meanwhile, shopped the story to the press to influence the elections. Outrageously, the Committee recommended no punishment for those involved.
6. Rep. Denny Hastert (R-IL) – In addition to mishandling the Foley scandal, outgoing House Speaker Dennis Hastert allowed House ethics process to grind to a halt on his watch. Gary Condit, Cynthia McKinney, William Jefferson, John Conyers, Tom Delay, Duke Cunningham, Jim McDermott, Patrick Kennedy are examples of alleged wrongdoers who faced little-to-no ethics enforcement in the House.
7. Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-FL) – Hastings is one of only six federal judges to be removed from office through impeachment and has accumulated staggering liabilities ranging from $2,130,006 to $7,350,000. Hastings was “next in line” for Chairmanship of the House Select Committee on Intelligence until a wave of protest forced Nancy Pelosi to select another candidate. Nonetheless, Hastings is expected to continue to serve on the Intelligence Committee.
8. Rep. William “Dollar Bill” Jefferson (D-LA) – Jefferson is alleged to have accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes to help broker high-tech business deals in Nigeria. According to press reports, he was also caught on tape discussing the deals, while an FBI search of his home uncovered $90,000 in cash stuffed in his freezer.
9. Former Rep. Bob Ney (R-OH) – Ohio Republican Congressman Bob Ney resigned in early November 2006, three weeks after pleading guilty for accepting bribes from an Indian casino in exchange for legislative favors. Ney was the first congressman to be convicted of a crime in the web of scandals involving former lobbyist Jack Abramoff and is expected to serve a jail sentence.
10. Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) – Senator Reid came under fire in 2006 for failing to properly report to Congress a $700,000 land deal. Reid also accepted more than $30,000 of Abramoff-tainted money allegedly in return for his ''cooperation'' in matters related Nevada Indian gaming.
Dishonorable Mentions include:
1. Rep. John Conyers (D-MI) – According to complaints released by the House Ethics Committee recently, aides to Representative John Conyers (D-MI) alleged their former boss repeatedly violated House ethics rules, forcing them to serve as his personal servants, valets, and as campaign staff while on the government payroll.
2. Rep. Patrick Kennedy (D-RI) – In May 2006, Kennedy crashed his car into a Capitol Hill barricade at nearly 3 a.m. in the morning. Kennedy blamed the incident on a reaction to prescription pills, but officers at the scene said he smelled of alcohol. Nonetheless, they escorted him home rather than arresting him.
3. Former Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) – McKinney assaulted a Capitol Hill police officer in April after refusing to go through a metal detector. While McKinney was never forced to answer in a court of law for her behavior, she lost her bid for re-election in 2006.
4. Rep. John Murtha (D-PA) – Iraq war critic John Murtha was incoming House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s first choice for House Majority Leader despite the ethical skeletons in his closet. Murtha is an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1980 “Abscam” scandal, which included the arrest and convictions of a senator and six congressmen. Murtha, whose current ethics continue to be questioned, lost his bid for Majority Leader to Maryland Democrat Steny Hoyer.
5. Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) – News reports surfaced in 2006 that Illinois Senator Barak Obama entered into an unusual land deal with a now-indicted political fundraiser, Tony Rezko. The complicated real estate transaction occurred when it was widely known that Rezko was under federal investigation in a political corruption scandal.
6. David Safavian, Former Bush Administration Official – Safavian, the former White House Chief of Procurement and former Chief of Staff for the General Services Administration, was indicted on September 19, 2006 on five counts of lying about his dealings with former lobbyist Jack Abramoff and obstructing a Senate investigation of his dealings. Safavian resigned from his White House position three days prior to his arrest.
“This list shows public corruption is endemic to our nation’s capital and that the anti-corruption work of Judicial Watch is needed more than ever,” stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The list could be much longer, as there are far too many politicians who abuse the public trust and place themselves above the law.”
Senator Ensign sends the Definition of Dollar! VICTORY IS MINE!
Friday, December 21st 2007 — Christopher Hansen
Well, after years and years of writing government officials asking what a dollar is I finally got it. It is, surprisingly, a clear and unequivocal answer to the question: “What is a dollar.”
Senator John Ensign of Nevada sent me the ANSWER written in a report by the Congressional Research Service. The most important part of the answer is found on page three (page two of the answer) when it states:
Ballentines Law Dictionary, 3rd Edition (1969) dollar. The legal currency of the United States; State v Downs, 148 Ind 324, 327 ; the unit of money consisting of one hundred cents. The aggregate of specific coins which add up to one dollar. 36 Am Jlst Money A§ 8. In the absence of qualifying words, it cannot mean promissory notes, bonds, or other evidences of debt. 36 AM Jlst Money A§ 8.
American Jurisprudence, Volume 36, A§ 8 [T]he term “dollar” means money, since it is the unit of money in this country, and in the absence of qualifying words, it cannot mean promissory notes or bonds or other evidences of debt. The term also refers to specific coins of the value of one dollar. (27 Ohio Jur pp . 125, 126, A§ 3), (United States v. Van Auken, 96 US 366, 24 L ed 852)
Then the report defines Federal reserve notes:
Black’s Law, Second Pocket Edition (1996)
Federal Reserve Note
Federal reserve note. The paper currency in circulation in the United States. The notes are issued by the Federal Reserve Banks, are effectively non-interest-bearing promissory notes payable to bearer on demand, and are issued in denominations of $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, $500, $1,000, $5,000, and $10,000.
“Payable” in what? In dollars of course. You cannot pay with a “promissory note”.
Therefore it is VERY CLEAR that Federal reserve notes ARE NOT dollars but should be able to be redeemed in “dollars.” FRNs, however, cannot, presently, be redeemed in “money” but only in other notes. Remember that the “term ‘dollar’ means money” which CANNOT BE promissory notes according to the report.
Therefore, whenever you receive Federal reserve notes (promissory notes) issued in any “$” denominations you should calculate their “value” in REAL “dollars” such as the report describes as:
DOLLAR. The unit employed in the United States in*calculating money values.* Blacks Law Dictionary, 4th Edition Revised (1957)
If you are a Nevada citizen I highly recommend that you contact Senator Ensign’s Las Vegas office at (702) 388-6605 and ask Special Assistant Mary Mason, to please send you a copy of the Congressional Research Service “report” concerning the definition of what a dollar is.
If you are in another State of this Union I highly recommend that you copy this letter from Senator Ensign’s office and ask YOUR Senator or Representative to send you a copy of the Congressional Research Service “report” concerning the definition of what a dollar is.
Then, if I were you, I would send this “report” to the IRS and tell them that you are relying on this report from your Congressman as to what a “dollar” is and that you now know that a Federal reserve note is a “promissory note” and cannot be a dollar and so you will calculate the “value” of “Federal reserve notes” by the fair market “value” of the silver Liberty dollar coins.
I would tell them that you will do this unless the IRS can show you the LAW, not the IRS’s opinion or the Department of the Treasury’s opinion, but the law that clearly and unequivocally states that a Federal reserve note has been defined by Congress to be a “dollar” and not just “promissory notes” or “debt instruments” or “legal tender” (pennies are legal tender and not dollars) that are “issued in denominations” of “$s”.
It is clear that these silver Liberty dollar coins, authorized by Congress at 31 USC Sec. 5112 (e) with the “value” of a dollar as per 31 USC Sec. 5112 (d)(1), meet all the legal requirements to be dollars as per the “report” while Federal reserve notes issued in various denominations of $s do not meet ANY of the legal requirements of a dollar but only those of, possibly, United States Securities and/or legal tender as per 31 USC Sec. 5103. But since they cannot be redeemed in “dollars” you are not even sure they meet those standards.
We Americans SHOULD have the right to know what the value of a dollar is in clear and unequivocal terms since, if we are liable for a tax by clear and unequivocal language, we must be able to calculate that tax using: “The unit (dollar) employed in the United States in calculating money values.” Blacks Law Dictionary, 4th Edition Revised (1957) (See report). Because if we cannot use the dollar to calculate “income” (whatever that is) then we CANNOT know the “value” of whatever we accepted as payment.
Keeping in mind the well-settled rule that the citizen is exempt from taxation unless the same is imposed by clear and unequivocal language, and that where the construction of a tax law is doubtful, the doubt is to be resolved in favor of those upon whom the tax is sought to be laid… Spreckels Sugar Refining Co. v. McClain,192 U.S. 397, 24 S.Ct. 376, 418, U.S. 1904
It is time to stand up against the Federal Reserve Bankster’s tyranny. This is your chance to do something. It may not be a lot but it is an opportunity to do something to stop this Federal Reserve Bank taxation (inflation is a tax) without representation. Did you elect the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Bank? NO! Does Congress audit the Federal Reserve Bank? NO! Is the Federal Reserve Bank the establishment of the Second Plank of the Communist manifesto? YES? Is the Income Tax the Establishment of the Second Plank of the Communist Manifesto? YES. Is Communism a religion? Professors and religious organizations around the country say that it is.
Stand up. Get a copy of the report from your Congressman/ Senator! Do it today.
And please forward a copy of what you receive to Christopher Hansen either by scanning it in and emailing it to me at Christopher@independentamerican.org or mailing it to me at
2657 Windmill PKY #107
Henderson, Nevada 89074
Iran, Malaysia sign $16b oil deal
Updated: 2007-12-27 08:14
Iran's Pars Oil and Gas Company managing director, Ali Vakili(R) and Syed Mukhtar al-Bukhari(L) of Malaysia's SKS, exchange a signed agreement in front of Malaysian Ambassador to Iran Datu Munshe Afdzaluddin(2ndL) and Iran's Oil Minister Gholam Hossein Nozari in Tehran December 26, 2007. [Agencies]
TEHRAN, Iran -- Iran and Malaysia signed a $16 billion agreement to develop two Iranian gas fields, state-run television reported Wednesday, describing the deal as the largest energy contract in Iran.
Iran's Pars Oil and Gas Company (POGC) and Malaysia's SKS Ventures signed the multibillion dollar contract to develop Golshan and Ferdows gas fields in southern Iran.
The contract was formally signed by Ali Vakili, director of POGC, and Mokhtar Al-Bokhari, director of SKS Ventures, in the capital Tehran on Wednesday, according to the report.
"This contract worth $16 billion. Some $6 billion is for development of offshore and $10 billion for development of onshore gas fields for a period of 25 years," Vakili told the official IRNA news agency.
Iran's Oil Minister, Gholam Hossein Nozari, said the deal was a vindication of his country's efforts to counter pressures to isolate his nation.
"This is the biggest investment contract in the country's energy sector," the official IRNA news agency quoted Nozari as saying.
Nozari said an economic boom in southeastern Asia has sharply increased its need for imported oil and gas and that the contract with Malaysia has to be seen in that light.
The reserves at the Golshan gas field, 65 kilometers from the southern port city of Bushehr, is estimated more than 50 trillion cubic feet of gas and it is expected to produce 2.5 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day.
The Ferdows' gas reserves is estimated at around 10 trillion cubic feet and it would produce more than 880 million cubic feet of gas on a daily basis.
China Has the NSA For Lunch
December 26, 2007:
The U.S. recently revealed that China had done some major damage to the NSA (National Security Agency) via penetration of the NSA facility in Hawaii (which concentrates on monitoring China.) The Chinese effort was two-fold. First, the Chinese set up a Chinese translation service in Hawaii, and managed to make it appear as American owned (and able to pass a security check). Eventually, this translation company got NSA contracts to translate material obtained from China. The operators of the translation of the company were able to pass the NSA material back to China, letting the Chinese know what information the NSA was picking up, which helped the Chinese figure out how the NSA was getting certain information, and with what. This made it easier to prevent the NSA from getting certain information, or setting up a trap, to feed the NSA false information.
But there was more. Many of the NSA employees were Chinese-American. The Chinese set up a recruiting operation, that was so carefully established and run, that it was several years before U.S. counter-intelligence caught on, and shut it down.
All this was a major blow to the NSA, and a reminder that, in the intel business, when you get sloppy, you get hurt.
Death Ray Replaced By The Voice of God
December 17, 2007:
While U.S. efforts to deploy it's microwave Active Denial System (which transmits a searchlight sized bean of energy when makes people downrange feel like their skin is on fire) continue to be delayed, another non-lethal system, LRAD (Long Range Acoustic Device) has been quietly deployed to Iraq. And there the story gets a little strange.
LRAD is basically a focused beam of sound. Originally, it was designed to emit a very loud sound. Anyone whose head was touched by this beam, heard a painfully loud sound. Anyone standing next to them heard nothing. But those hit by the beam promptly fled, or fell to the ground in pain. Permanent hearing loss is possible if the beam is kept on a person for several seconds, but given the effect the sound usually has on people (they move, quickly), it is unlikely to happen. LRAD works. It was recently used off Somalia, by a cruise ship, to repel pirates. Some U.S. Navy ships also carry it, but not just to repel attacking suicide bombers, or whatever. No, the system was sold to the navy for a much gentler application. LRAD can also broadcast speech for up to 300 meters. The navy planned to use LRAD to warn ships to get out of the way. This was needed in places like the crowded coastal waters of the northern Persian Gulf, where the navy patrols. Many small fishing and cargo boats ply these waters, and it's often hard to get the attention of the crews. With LRAD, you just aim it at a member of the crew, and have an interpreter "speak" to the sailor. It was noted that the guy on the receiving end was sometimes terrified, even after he realized it was that large American destroyer that was talking to him. This apparently gave the army guys some ideas, for there are now rumors in Iraq of a devilish American weapon that makes people believe they are hearing voices in their heads.
This made more sense when an American advertising firm recently used an LRAD unit to support a media campaign for a new TV show. LRAD was pointed at a sidewalk in Manhattan, below the billboard featuring the new show. LRAD broadcast a female voice providing teaser lines from the show. The effect was startling, and a bit scary for many who passed through the LRAD beam. It appears that some of the troops in Iraq are using "spoken" (as opposed to "screeching") LRAD to mess with enemy fighters. Islamic terrorists tend to be superstitious and, of course, very religious. LRAD can put the "word of God" into their heads. If God, in the form of a voice that only you can hear, tells you to surrender, or run away, what are you gonna do?
Meanwhile, the microwave powered ADS, a non-lethal weapon that looks like a radar dish, languishes in politically correct limbo. The ADS "radar dish" projects a "burn ray" that is about four feet in diameter. It is effective in fog, smoke and rain. When pointed at people and turned on, it creates a burning sensation on the skin of its victims, causing them to want to leave the area, or at least greatly distracts them. The microwave weapon has a range of about 500 meters. ADS is carried on a hummer or Stryker, along with a machine-gun and other non-lethal weapons (like LRAD). The proposed ROE (Rules of Engagement) for ADS were that anyone who kept coming after getting hit with microwave was assumed to have evil intent, and could be killed. The microwave is believed to be particularly useful for terrorists who hide in crowds of women and children, using the human shields to get close enough to make an attack. This has been encountered in Somalia and Iraq.
Deployment of ADS has been delayed for years because of concerns about how non-lethal it really is. ADS has been fired, in tests, over 2,500 times. Many of these firings were against human volunteers, and the device performed as predicted, without any permanent damage. But generations of exposure to lurid science fiction descriptions of "death rays" has made the defense bureaucrats anxious over the negative public relations potential if something like ADS was actually used. From a publicity perspective, using more lethal "non-lethal-weapons" is preferable to deploying something safer, but that could be described, however incorrectly, as a "death ray." In any event, it appears that the cheaper, smaller (about 45 pounds), gentler and more flexible LRAD has taken ADS's place in the American arsenal. At least for now.
It’s common knowledge, he reveals, CIA, Mossad behind terror attacks
By the Staff of American Free Press
Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga, who revealed the existence of Operation Gladio, has told Italy’s oldest and most widely read newspaper that the 9-11 terrorist attacks were run by the CIA and Mossad, and that this was common knowledge among global intelligence agencies. In what translates awkwardly into English, Cossiga told the newspaper Corriere della Sera:
“All the [intelligence services] of America and Europe…know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the Mossad, with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part … in Iraq [and] Afghanistan.”
Cossiga was elected president of the Italian Senate in July 1983 before winning a landslide election to become president of the country in 1985, and he remained until 1992.
Cossiga’s tendency to be outspoken upset the Italian political establishment, and he was forced to resign after revealing the existence of, and his part in setting up, Operation Gladio. This was a rogue intelligence network under NATO auspices that carried out bombings across Europe in the 1960s, 1970s and ’80s. Gladio’s specialty was to carry out what they termed “false flag” operations—terror attacks that were blamed on their domestic and geopolitical opposition.
In March 2001, Gladio agent Vincenzo Vinciguerra stated, in sworn testimony, “You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple: to force … the public to turn to the state to ask for greater security.”
Cossiga first expressed his doubts about 9-11 in 2001, and is quoted by 9-11 researcherWebster Tarpley saying “The mastermind of the attack must have been a sophisticated mind, provided with ample means not only to recruit fanatic kamikazes, but also highly specialized personnel. I add one thing: it could not be accomplished without infiltrations in the radar and
flight security personnel.”
Coming from a widely respected former head of state, Cossiga’s assertion that the 9-11 attacks were an inside job and that this is common knowledge among global intelligence agencies is illuminating. It is one more eye-opening confirmation that has not been mentioned by America’s propaganda machine in print or on TV. Nevertheless, because of his experience and status in the world, Cossiga cannot be discounted as a crackpot.