Since the April 20th explosion, which resulted in the sinking of the Deepwater Horizon rig, there have been more than a million
gallons of chemicals poured into the Gulf of Mexico in efforts to break up the spill. The chemicals have come under scrutiny because of
their own toxic nature.
It is not certain if the massive slick will have to be set on fire near Tampa Bay, but the possibility has not been ruled out.
BP has been using controlled burnes as a way to contain the oil spill since the crisis began. Plans to do additional controlled burns
around the well site were announced by Coast Guard Admiral Thad Allen at a briefing in early June.
We Are Change LA Organizer Faces Terrorist Charge.
(Thanks to Zen for this info)
They are calling him a potential cop killer. We are talking about Bruno, a man who raises money for 9/11 First Responders and the Fealgood Foundation. He’s also a member of So Cal Oath Keepers and the initiator of “Talk to a cop Wednesdays,” an outreach effort to befriend and educate law enforcement throughout Los Angeles. We are talking about a man committed to non-violent change, peace and social justice.
Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11
(This article is from 2008 there are thousands more now, thanks again to paul for this info.)
Official Account of 9/11: “Impossible”, “A Bunch of Hogwash”, “Total B.S.”, “Ludicrous”, “A Well-Organized Cover-up”, “A White-Washed Farce”
Twenty-five former U.S. military officers have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation. They include former commander of U.S. Army Intelligence, Major General Albert Stubblebine, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Col. Ronald D. Ray, two former staff members of the Director of the National Security Agency; Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, PhD, and Major John M. Newman, PhD, and many others. They are among the rapidly growing number of military and intelligence service veterans, scientists, engineers, and architects challenging the government’s story.
1. Why were standard operating procedures for dealing with hijacked airliners not followed that day?
2. Why were the extensive missile batteries and air defenses reportedly deployed around the Pentagon not activated during the attack?
3. Why did the Secret Service allow Bush to complete his elementary school visit, apparently unconcerned about his safety or that of the schoolchildren?
4. Why hasn't a single person been fired, penalized, or reprimanded for the gross incompetence we witnessed that day?
5. Why haven't authorities in the U.S. and abroad published the results of multiple investigations into trading that strongly suggested foreknowledge of specific details of the 9/11 attacks, resulting in tens of millions of dollars of traceable gains?”