Welcome to The Truth News.Info
FALSE FLAG ALERT -- APRIL 7-11
Subject: FALSE FLAG ALERT-- APRIL 7-11
WARNING!! FROM CAPT. MAY 410421]
All officials and media: please forward, print and broadcast. --
FALSE FLAG ALERT -- APRIL 7-11
Attention: Federal Bureau of Investigation
This alert is issued in accordance with a mission of conscience by two former military officers: Major William B. Fox, USMCR, Publisher, America First Books; and Captain Eric H. May, former Army intelligence officer, Military Correspondent, The Lone Star Iconoclast. We consider our actions to be consistent with the oath we took to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
This week, April 7-11, there is a heightened possibility of a foreign or domestic false flag attack, used to trigger a war with Iran. We believe that the most likely false flag events would be either an attack on a US ship abroad (e.g., the Israeli 1967 false flag attack on the USS Liberty), or a false flag terror attack on the US domestic target. The most likely patsies would be Iranian military forces or Hezbollah.
Captain May’s March 31 article in the Lone Star Iconoclast Spring Fling in Iran? -- Updating World War III describes several significant intelligence indicators for commencement of war with Iran:
1. Israel will conduct the largest domestic defense exercise in its history this week.
2. Admiral William 'Fox' Fallon, who vigorously opposed an attack on Iran, was sacked as CENTCOM commander on March 11.
3. Senator John McCain has recently made repeated statements that Iran is connected with Al Qaeda.
4. General David Petraeus has recently made the claim that Iran is responsible for destabilizing Iraq, particularly in the matter of recent attacks on the US Green Zone in Baghdad.
Since that article's publication, top Bush administration members have held meetings with key foreign leaders, which may have been used to reach an accord prior to an attack on Iran:
1. George Bush met with Russian President Vladimir Putin this weekend.
2. Dick Cheney recently met top leaders in Saudi Arabia.
3. Robert Gates visited the Sultanate of Oman.
Numerous mainstream news articles from mainstream sources support possibility of war with Iran in the near future. All articles listed below were written in April:
* Exclusive: Iran, Syria, Lebanon on military alert
* Israel: Full-scale War-Drill on April 6-10, 2008
* British fear US commander is beating the drum for Iran strikes
* Ritter says White House preparing for war in Iran
* Alarmed’ As US Readies April Nuclear Attack On Iran
* Israel to Redistribute Gas Masks Amid Fears of War with Iran
* Another American War Crime in the Making
* Israel conducts War Games directed against Iran and Syria
The author archive page that Major Fox created for Captain May's previous work explains in great detail why the false flag attack threat is very real. W. Leon Smith, publisher of The Lone Star Iconoclast, has endorsed Captain May's select methodology in his March 3 editorial 'Time to Investigate Houston is Now' and his March 26 editorial 'Lone Star Lone Ranger.' Mr. Smith has called for a Congressional investigation based upon Captain May’s accuracy in issuing alerts that were borne out by later events.
We believe that an informed public is our best defense against the possibilities we have raised in this alert. We considered the absence of substantial mainstream media attention to the war indicators we have mentioned above in itself to be an indicator that a lapdog press corps is enabling the possibility of war. Serious discussion will remove an extremely serious threat, and it is our name to inform the American people so that they can initiate that discussion.
Click Here To Comment
Major William B. Fox
Captain Eric H. May
PO Box 8, South Bend, WA 98586)