by John Vodila
Virus or Organism
E-mail to me from Brian:
According to the kid Tim to night’s final jeopardy question was,
(What organism is – 2 parts pig, 1 part human & 1 part bird ? )
Date 02/01/2010 here on ABC. Answer was H1N1 virus.
How does that happen. Don’t know if it is out there already or what. Couldn’t find a link to it but thought you might be interested. Obviously this doesn’t occur naturally, cant see 2 pigs a human & a chicken hooking up.
Now this raises many more questions, does it confirm the so called H1N1 virus is man made? read on watch the videos and you decide.
Definition of Virus:
an ultramicroscopic (20 to 300 nm in diameter), metabolically inert, infectious agent that replicates only within the cells of living hosts, mainly bacteria, plants, and animals: composed of an RNA or DNA core, a protein coat, and, in more complex types, a surrounding envelope.
Definition of organism:
1. a form of life composed of mutually interdependent parts that maintain various vital processes.
2. a form of life considered as an entity; an animal, plant, fungus, protistan, or moneran.
3. any organized body or system conceived of as analogous to a living being: the governmental organism.
4. any complex thing or system having properties and functions determined not only by the properties and relations of its individual parts, but by the character of the whole that they compose and by the relations of the parts to the whole.
An individual form of life, such as a plant, an animal, a bacterium, a protist, or a fungus; a body made up of organs, organelles, or other parts that work together to carry on the various processes of life.
SPECIAL REPORT by Dr Leonard Horowitz
Swine Flu Was Cultured In A Laboratory
Swine flu H1N1 is MAN MADE
Swine flu is a man made virus ?
Definition of inert:
1. immobile, unmoving, lifeless, motionless.
2.having no inherent power of action, motion, or resistance (opposed to active ): inert matter.
Definition of metabolically:
1. of, pertaining to, or affected by metabolism.
2. undergoing metamorphosis.
Definition of protistan:
any of various one-celled organisms, classified in the kingdom Protista, that are either free-living or aggregated into simple colonies and that have diverse reproductive and nutritional modes, including the protozoans, eukaryotic algae, and slime molds: some classification schemes also include the fungi and the more primitive bacteria and blue-green algae or may distribute the organisms between the kingdoms Plantae and Animalia according to dominant characteristics.
Definition of aggregated:
to bring together; collect into one sum, mass, or body.
1. Biology. a profound change in form from one stage to the next in the life history of an organism, as from the caterpillar to the pupa and from the pupa to the adult butterfly. Compare complete metamorphosis.
2. a complete change of form, structure, or substance, as transformation by magic or witchcraft.
So I will take the above information and definitions to come to a conclusion, I have to say I am no scientist, chemist or big brain but I will give it an analytical dissection and leave it up to the reader to agree or correct.
A virus cannot undergo metamorphosis and is an entity which is lifeless, unmoving and has no inherent power of action, motion or resistance. It is metabolically inert.
An organism on the other hand is a form of life, an entity maintaining vital processes either free living or aggregated which have diverse reproductive modes.
So if we analyze this information what we are being told today is a virus, H1N1/H5N1 etc are not viruses at all but in fact are organisms.
Now we have to ask where did an organism made up of two parts pig, one part human and one part bird come from. We also have to ask is there any real possibility of this occurring naturally and if so how would this be possible and what would the chances be of such a metamorphosis occurring. In my opinion it would be the number 2 from the above definition of metamorphosis. For there to be any probability of such an organism naturally coming to be, it would indeed take transformation by magic or witchcraft.
What is missing from the definition above of metamorphosis is, it should read 2. a complete change of form, structure, or substance, as transformation by magic, witchcraft or by a scientist or biologist.
In my opinion there is no doubt that just as the Aids virus, H1N1 etc are all man made.